Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Almost

And if this blog has not made that much of a statement to prove the things I love to love and do, let me reinstate it to you: I love quoting important and random people. I find it quite amusing to learn how some people make it look so easy for them to pour their hearts out in words that relates to people, touch lives and triggers emotions that most readers don't know existed.

Now, on my other blog on Tumblr (hahaha plug: http://cataclysmalblip.tumblr.com/), I don't reblog quotes as much as I want to. I currently have 4,500+ quotes I've found, appreciated and wished to share but I'm too much of a wuss to do so.

So today, after a week-long hiatus due to work, I stumbled onto a quote that I liked from years back and decided to make a change and share it this time:

Almost. It's a big word for me. I feel it everywhere. Almost home. Almost happy. Almost changed. Almost, but not quite. Not yet. Soon, maybe. 
— Joan Bauer

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment