Saturday, February 9, 2013

The War Without

You don't need water to feel like you're drowning, do you? ─ Jodi Lynn Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I felt that there was a piece of me missing, a piece that had become so unnerved that it fell away without me feeling it. I didn't even know what piece it was ─ I just felt the gap, and whatever it was, it must have been important. ─ David Levithan, Love is the Higher Law

I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind. ─ Edgar Allan Poe, Complete Writings

We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap. ─ Philip Anthony Hopkins

It is the ultimate shadow, the defeat of creation; this is the curse at work, the curse that feeds on all life. Everywhere in the universe. ─ Philip Kindred Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

I only feel like myself when I am alone. ─ Peter Cameron, Someday This Pain will be Useful to You

I'm full of love, and nobody wants it. ─ Dylan Klebold

I was interested in everything and committed to nothing. ─ Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram

I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself. ─ Warsan Shire

It was not the feeling of completeness that I so needed, but the feeling of not being empty. ─ Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything is Illuminated

Maybe you're right. Maybe there's no escape. After all, how can you run from what's inside you? ─ Sam Winchester, Supernatural

Sometimes I think everyone is just pretending to be brave, and none of us really are. Maybe pretending is how you get brave, I don't know. ─ George Raymond Richard Martin, A Storm of Swords

Maybe this world is another planet's hell. ─ Aldous Huxley



I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment